Mr. Sunil Magon has over 30 years of experience and has handled litigation on behalf of Multinationals Corporations in a variety of matters law encompassing different fields of law. He actively appears in matters before Company Law Board and Company Bench at High Court of Delhi and also practiced before District Courts in Delhi, Mumbai & Punjab.
Bachelor of Laws [B.A LL.B.] from Kerala University
PRACTICE AREA / INDUSTRY FOCUS
• Intellectual Property Litigation
• Inter-Corporate and Commercial Litigation
• Civil & Criminal Litigation
• Real Estate & Property Related Litigation
• International & Domestic Arbitration
• Constitutional & Administrative Laws
Mr. Magon has been on the panel of various Nationalized Banks in India namely State Bank of India, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur and Allahabad Bank and has represented top automotive companies in their disputes not just domestically but Internationally as well.